• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Properties Visual Glitch

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using adobe acrobat pro with the latest version and when creating a PDF and going into the text field properties, or any properties of any item I get weird visual glitches. The glitch happens when switching between tabs in the properties menu. It keeps what was on the first tab and adds what is on the second making it hard to read.

Any help is appreciated. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2023 Jul 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kevin31011842t3y2 

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 23.03.20244 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win Only) and see if that works.

Please try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau... and see if that helps.

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The most recent version of 23.03.20244 is installed. I have done the repair multiple times so far. I will try the resetting of Acrobat preferences as soon as I can get to the users computer. 

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reset the preferences and nothing has changed. This issue is now happening with my adobe pro as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2023 Jul 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Would you mind removing the application using the Acrobat cleaner tool https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html , reboot the computer once and reinstall the application using the direct link
https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html  and see if that works.

Let us know how it goes.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far nothing has worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2023 Jul 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kevin,

Can you please share the OS version ??

Thanks,

Gaurav Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The OS is Windows 11 OS build 22000.2176

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thanks for sharing OS details. We have tried at our end but issue is not reproducible.

If possible, please share video of your workflow. That will be helpful to us in further debugging.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines