Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat UI will not display correctly

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can't seem to find any info through a internet search.  I can't get adobe acrobat to open correctly.  I have tried uninstalling/repairing and changing GPU drivers.  See attached screenshots of openning just the app and opening a pdf.

Screenshot (5).pngScreenshot (6).png

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

I finally found a fix for this.  I unistalled again and then went to user/appdata/local and delete adobe folder and user/appdata/roaming and delete the adobe folder in there. it will fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mike1234 

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused, and thanks for sharing the screenshots for better understanding.

This looks like Acrobat's New UI. Have you started getting such a display after installing the update?

You may once try these steps:

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html

If nothing works, we'd require logs to escalate this issue further.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally found a fix for this.  I unistalled again and then went to user/appdata/local and delete adobe folder and user/appdata/roaming and delete the adobe folder in there. it will fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2023 Jun 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow...That's great

Do you mean resetting Acrobat's preferences has helped in resolving the issue? I appreciate you have shared your findings with us.

That would help the other users.

~Akanchha  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines