• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat vs Jotform Inquiry

Engaged ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless I am missing something given one well versed in creating interactive PDF forms using Adobe Acrobat since 1993, I really don't believe Jotform comes close in that it is only capable of creating the most basic, simple fillable PDF forms without providing any support whatsoever for Acrobat built-in Javascript methods responsible for the many PDF form bells and whistles the majority of alternative PDF form creators are unable to provide. Correct me if I am wrong but I sincerely believe the marketing notwithstanding a cheaper price and often free-to-use online app behind these alternative PDF form creators is mostly if not entirely responsible for their success in addition to their fulfilling a need for a very basic fillable PDF form easily created by an average computer user using Adobe Acrobat. Any comments regarding this subject matter are most appreciated.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , JavaScript , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but I forgot to add that the reason for my inquiry is simply because I have become sick and tired of reading the plethora of questions/answers pertaining to alternative PDF form creators by many who seem to assume/infer that these alternate PDF apps compare to Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines