• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe eSign Stuck At 72%

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been a problem for months and months and Adobe refused to fix the problem. When attempting to have a PDF document sent for signature, the application hands at upload at 72% and won't budge. The solutions offered by Adobe personnel don't work. Using the online version doesn't work. Signing out and back in doesn't work. Switching networks doesn't work. Unisntalling and reinstalling the application doesn't work. Using different PDF's doesn't work. Doing all the above and rebooting in between each doesn't work. 

This CLEARLY is an on ongoing problem and the workarounds provided don't work.  ADOBE - WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?! ENOUGH WITH THE NONSENSE, WHY ISN'T THIS BEING FIXED?! As I'm typing this the online version is stuck on "Loading..."

I use eSign for my business and this is a MAJOR problem? If I'm forced to signed up for Docusign, I'll just cancel my entire Adobe Suite and find alternatives. This is a feature I pay monthly for and if I can't use it, and Adobe refuses to acknowledge and fix the problem, I'll take my business and my money elsewhere. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ADOBE!

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AnthonyToglife,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the trouble caused.

We will be investigating this issue and will require more information:

- Please confirm if the issue occurs only in the desktop applications or AcrobatOnline account.

- Did you check if it happens with all files or a particular file? Try creating a new test PDF and check

- Would you mind sharing the screen recording of the workflow so we can share it with the team?

- Share the Acrobat and OS version numbers.

Share the process logs for the desktop application using the steps suggested on the following help page: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/acromonitor.html

Your information will help us in the investigation of the root cause.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying.

1) The issue occurs on both the desktop version and online. On the desktop version, the upload gets stuck at 72%. On the online version, it either says "Uploading" indefinitely or it errors and says the service is not available.

2) I tried it with multiple existing files, and created new files to test. Same results for all files.

3) There isn't a workflow that needs to be shared, to be honest, as it's a simple process. When you have the PDF open, you select the "Request E-Signatures" option; there isn't a workflow that can be done outside of what is built into the application. Your team should very much know and understand how the application works.

4) 

Architecture: arm64

Processor: Apple M1 Max

Build: 22.1.20085.0

AGM: 4.30.116

macOS Monetary

It should be noted, it is working today, however given that this issue dates back to at least 2019 based on the threads in this community, I don't have high hopes that the problem won't return. It's disappointing that Adobe refuses to fix issues like this, and instead force people to either look elsewhere for the service or wait until it starts working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's April 2024 and still an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi LisaBanks-MD DGS,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the trouble caused.

Please ensure that the application is updated to the latest version. In Acrobat, go to Menu > Help > Check for updates.

You may check the latest update on the following help page: https://adobe.ly/49GUZU3

If the issue still occurs, share the current Acrobat and OS versions. 

Also, confirm if you can send the document online without any issues. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update to actually fixing this as this is still regularly occuring? Restarted, relinked accounts, repaired, still not working although did work once yesterday. This is the only reason that we have a paid for account and really is not acceptable!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines