• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Forms Insert Page

Explorer ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Acrobat DC. I made a form that I would like to protect to read-only, in order to force the user to save a copy and leave the blank form available for the next user to use. This process requires the user to go to organize pages > insert from file and then insert supporting documentation. However, if I protect the pdf, no one can insert pages.

So, I made a button that automatically opens the attachment pane so that the user could easily attach a file. This has its own issues: I cannot seem to print the attachments from a button (unless there is javascript that I could not figure out.) I cannot send out the pdf for distribution with attachments, because people here will not know to look at them. My intention was to print the whole thing to a new pdf file, but again, if there is javascript to do this, I couldn't figure it out.

Next I tried the spawn template method, but the required documentation has different locations and different titles, depending upon which user is filling out the form. So this didn't work.

Can someone weigh in? Is there a way to do what I envision?

Thanks,

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this file located on a shared folder? If so, set the file itself as read-only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines