• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arranging Documents via Tiling Doesn't Work

Engaged ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to tile documents to work on them, they are all put into separate tiny little windows that are unreadable.  See attached video.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Hi @wcn_dave 

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that

I tried to reproduce the issue on my end and its working fine.

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check. If the file is stored on a shared network/drive, please download it to your computer locally and then try again.

What is the version of Acrobat DC are you using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 23.01.2006x

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @wcn_dave 

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that

I tried to reproduce the issue on my end and its working fine.

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check. If the file is stored on a shared network/drive, please download it to your computer locally and then try again.

What is the version of Acrobat DC are you using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 23.01.2006x installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also, try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win Only) and see if that works.

Please try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Win or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response.  So although I have adobe CC set to update all apps, this one wasn't updated in a little while, and now it works "mostly", the tiles don't fill the screen, but they do tile at least.  Seems odd that this stopped working though.  It worked, and by not changing the software, it stopped working....

Thanks again though, I think we can say it's closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @wcn_dave 

We are glad to hear that.

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sort of works, it's not great, the tiling doesn't match the original real estate, and given it used to work in the previous version, and then stopped working, updating is not really a solution if, for example, you cannot update.... So I am not sure it's really the solution.  Certainly one solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines