Aus Lesezeichen ein Inhaltsverzeichnis erstellen

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moin,

ich habe ein PDF mit 127 Seiten erhalten, in dem auch Lesezeichen enthalten sind, aber kein Inhaltsverzeichnis. Da ich die PDF ausdrucken muss, fehlt mir das Inhaltsverzeichnis natürlich.

Hat jemand eine Idee, wie ich aus den Lesezeichen ein Inhaltsverzeichnis erstellen und mit passenden Seitenzahlen drucken kann?

Ich benutze Acrobat Pro DC Version 2022.001.20112

Danke schonmal,

Stefan

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stefan,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

The workflow that you are trying to achieve is possible using JavaScript. Please check the correct answer marked here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/creating-generating-a-table-of-contents-toc-from-... and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Amal, but sorry.. i pay every month for acrobat and I don't accept the idea of spending another US$77 for a script that I might only need once. That is out of proportion! Wait for another solution.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines