Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug mode lecture

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

A chaque fois que j'utilise le mode lecture et les outils de commentaires, un bug d'affichage persiste dans la barre d'outils et ne s'enlève qu'en quittant le mode et en le relançant. ça fait depuis longtemps que ça existe et il serait bien qu'Adobe règle ce genre d'erreur, sachant que j'ai l'abonnement payant... 

Merci pour l'intérêt donné à ma requête et une bonne journée à vous

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well an sorry to hear that.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 22.1.20117 (Win), 20112 (Mac) Installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

You may also try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win Only) and see if that helps.

Also, try to reset the acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau... and check. 

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I checked and I do have the latest update on Windows. I followed your suggestions, so in case the issue doesnt go away  I'll let you know. 

Thanks for the quick answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Unfortunately the issue is still there when using Read mode while commenting.

On top of that, sometimes when selecting a comment tool the bar becomes blank, and when searching for a term the searching tool is hidden even when zooming in and out. It only happens in Read mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. Please collect the Adobe CC logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and procmon logs https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/acromonitor.html and share them via document cloud as described here https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/sharing-pdfs.html so that we can isolate the issue for the fix.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I shared the links to the logs documents and sent it to you via private message since I didn't know who to share it with. 

Thank you for your patience

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Thanks for sharing the logs. We have shared the same with the engineering for review.

We will share the update as soon as we get any news from them.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines