• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't print pdf:s

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why, but all of a sudden I can't print pdf:s from Acrobat. Apple's Preview is working fine. The error message I get is "The document could not be printed" followed by another window saying "No pages to print selected". I enclose the error messages (in Swedish). I've tried to restart my Mac. And I haven't made any changes in my setup. Anyone?

Skärmavbild 2022-11-25 kl. 14.24.26.pngSkärmavbild 2022-11-25 kl. 14.24.34.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem for about one week now, probably since the last update (Adobe Acrobat Reader version 22.003.20282, Windows 11). For any PDF I try to print, I first get the message "The document could not be printed.", followed by "An error occurred while printing the document." - see the screenshots. After that, one empty sheet usually comes out of the printer. This cannot be due to the documents themselves as I have printed some of them using Acrobat without any problems previously, and I can still print any of them using Google Chrome without any problems - it's just the Acrobat Reader that suddenly doesn't work as it should.

Clipboard02.jpgClipboard01.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's just the case for me too. I can print from Preview, Safari and Chrome but not from Acrobat itself. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines