• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cancellation fee

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was not using Acrobat Pro services, so i wanted to cancel but it showed 116 CAD which is insanely high. I contacted customer support and spoke with one of the representatives, she said the cancellation fee is 44 CAD. I clearly shared her that the fee is showing as 116 CAD with screenshot, but she didnot answer me and closed the chat instead. I am not sure who to refer to for this if no one is trying to help.

PS: not trying to be disrespectful, just wondering who can help me with this.

I have attached proofs.

Screenshot 2023-10-05 214019.png

[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2023 Oct 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The early cancellation fee is not a fixed lump sum, but half of the remaining due. You can calculate your fee, and if the fee is not inline with what you calculated, you need to contact Adobe customer support again.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2023 Oct 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same issue with me

this Adobe is Scam

requesting all on the internet not to use this fraud service just for changing one document

because Adobe will deduct your mony every month

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines