Copied

I cannot download DC Pro on my surface pro please help 

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please be more specific about your hardware, which version of Surface Pro are you using?

What Surface do you actually have: is it a tablet or an actual laptop? 

And which version of Microsoft Windows 10 is on it: Windows 10 Pro (full version) or Windows 10S?

Or is it an older version of MS Windows?

NOTE:

If you have Windows 10S, this version will only allow you to download and install apps from the Microsoft store, in which case, you may need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.

Or are you using a brand new Surface Pro with MS Windows 11, in which case, what is the version of Adobe Acrobat that you're trying to install? 

Is it a 32bitversion of  Adobe Acrobat or a 64bit version of Adobe Acrobat ?

In any case, from where and how are you downloading the Acrobat Pro installation program?

Did you already have a paid subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot install Acrobat DC  - get error message "not available" here is my system iinformation 

2022-03-28.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, you have an ARM chip - found in some Surface Pro systems. Instead of Intel, as found in 99% of Windows computers. Don't think there is an Acrobat for that computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugh.  That's what I'm discovering.  And although there are contributed discussions about a solution, I haven't see. One yet.  Many thanks for looking.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try running the installer/software in emulation mode:

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/arm-processor-support-on-windows.html#:~:text=With%20the%20June%2....

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you  - unfortunatley the link doesnt disuss HOW to run it in emulation mode.  I cannot get the app to daoenload at all  - stops downlowad exe 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is as far as i get2022-03-29.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typically, one right-clicks on the installer (before running it) and goes to Properties. 

From Windows help:

image.png

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Intersting,  I get no choice to go to properties in installer. It automatically starts running and goes right to the error meaaage.  Let me try some different browsers 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grateful for your help.  figured it out and "most" features work on emulation mode.  THANK YOU!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How did you figure out? I got to the properties emulation mode but its still saying the same thing when I run the program. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines