• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing the Stylus Pen Color

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat DC already recognized a stylus and detected it, which I love.

However, it only writes in red pen. I want to change it to black. How do I do this?

Much appreciated.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ExecutiveLight,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to change the stylus pen color, is that correct?

Could you confirm if you are referring to change color for drawing tool in Acrobat? If yes,  Try the steps given in the following help document discussing the similar topic:

How do I change the ink color for pen tool?

You may refer to the following link for more info:

Use annotation and drawing markup tools to add comments in PDFs, Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat Reader

Let us know if that is not the case.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know how you change the color of when writing with a stylus pen in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

Thanks,

Kelly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I have followed the Steps but could find the Stylus Ink Color in the Tool Bar. I believe the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC mentioned was Older. PLease help us to get the Steps for Version 2019.012.20035 installed to Microsoft Sureface Pro on Windows 10.

Thanks

Datta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I figured it out. Open up the comment tool bar and select the "Draw" option. Then hit "Ctrl + E" and that will bring up the Pencil Tool Properties. Switch your ink to whatever color you want and you're good to go. Hope it helps more than the article from 10 years ago they gave.

Good luck,

Jay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out if you have not yet. Draw a line and right click it. Go to properties and you can change the settings. Once you set it you then need to click the "Make Properties Default" and "Locked".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the help, your tip worked. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As much as I like Photoshop and Premier, Adobe Acrobat team created a horrible mess of a product.

Finding tools and menus is an absolute nightmare. 

Can not ever edit a document without searching for a solution on the web. Most of the time the solution is obtuse.

Disappointing Adobe Team! Disappointing.

I can not believe that I have to use Nitro even though I'm paying for the entire creative cloud.

Words of frustration here, hopefully someone get this looked at and makes some updates to the interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines