• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud storage don't work in Adobe Acrobat Pro

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, the cloud storage in my application doesn't work, I can't upload a PDF file or even open a PDF file in the desktop application.

I try to uninstall and remove the app with the Adobe Cleaner but the problem it's the same, this problem is with the recent version, I have the "2022.003.20282 64-bit" version.

Please help, I have the freeze starting problem too but the cloud storage is the most importan, thank you

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @beichooo 

Hope you are doing well, and sorry to hear that.

There was some issue ongoing with the Adobe cloud, which is now fixed; please try to log out of the application once and reboot the computer, and re-login to the application with the same Adobe ID and check if that works. 

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but the problem remains, I try log out and reboot but not work, the problem is in the desktop application, in the web version the cloud works normally.

The message in the application its the same, can I solve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @beichooo 

We are sorry to hear that.

Please try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win Only) and see if that works.

Please try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Windows and try using the application there and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thanks for the answer, I try all and only the new user works, but with a new user I can open one file in the cloud, but after I try open a second file but the app don't respond and the message is the same "Adobe cloud is still working..."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

++Adding to the topic,

You may try Control Panel => Credential Manager:

Clear the cache for both of Web Credentials and Windows Credentials

NOTE: Close all programs before doing, and preferably disconnected from the Internet.

A reboot may be required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2022 Dec 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain, please? I have many programs with the name "Adobe" in the credential manager, which delete?, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sometimes, when using cloud services for long periods, the file synchronization services that are supposed to update changes to local files break for some reason.

Using Microsoft Support forums guidance, I was able to work around this issue with Microsoft OneDrive and Office365.

I was able to assist another user who had the same issue with Microsoft SharePoint.

In the case of Creative Cloud, you may need to delete all Adobe credentials and see if it resolves the issue.

This procedure is safe to perform. All you're doing is clearing a cache of credentials  and resetting the file synchronization services.

It gets tricky though if you're using Acrobat with third-party cloud services. In which case, you may need to also clear and reset the credentials cache directly from the app or program that interfaces with Adobe Acrobat (not from the Adobe Acrobat program itself).

In any case, You will be prompted to sign back in with your cloud credentials after you perform this procedure. Soon after you sign in the problem should not persist.

Let us know if this helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines