convert pdf to power point in hebrew

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

I'm converting a pdf in Hebrew to power point and just get all the text is reversed!! how can I fix it? 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Known limitation with all of the PDF export functions of Acrobat - no proper support for right-to-left languages. Currently on our internal wish list.

- Dov

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Known limitation with all of the PDF export functions of Acrobat - no proper support for right-to-left languages. Currently on our internal wish list.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, If you have a professional ADOBE DC or similar, you can try to save the exported powerpoint file back as a PDF and then re-export it a second time back to powerpoint, it worked for me in flipping back hebrew texts to the original readable version. 

Hope that helps. 

Good luck!

Udi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any of these FREE websites will solve this VERY BASIC requirement PERFECTLY. Shame on you ADOBE, charging money for BAD PRODUCTS.

https://smallpdf.com/ppt-to-pdf

https://www.ilovepdf.com/

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines