• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create PDF error from Acrobat Pro 64

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to use Acrobat Pro to convert word docs to high quality PDFs, which I have been doing no problem for years.  Recently I started to get an error when doing this:  "An unexpected error occurred. PDFMakers was unable to produce the Adobe PDF."

I've already tried restarting the computer, uninstalling and reinstall Acrobat Pro, all to no avail.  I can use Acrobat online to convert but the image quality is terrible and I can't find any way to change that.  Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Andrew28633430z60q 

Looking at the description above, you were trying to generate a PDF file from MS Word using the Acrobat PDF Maker plugin. Is that correct?

If this is the case, then, 

1. Pease tries to with a different file to create the PDF. If the file is stored on a shared network/drive,  please download it to your computer locally and then try again.
  2. Check out the troubleshooting steps suggested here under "Troubleshoot Acrobat PDF Maker " https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-acrobat-pdfmaker-problems-office.html 

3. Open Acrobat>Tools>Create PDF>select your Word file and try creating the PDF this way. Did it work?

Let us know the result.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No no, this is using Acrobat Pro itself.  Tools - Create PDF.  It then spits out the PDFMaker error from within Acrobat.

Any idea what's going on there?  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines