• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

customize tool bar in the new interface

Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the old Acroabt Pro interface, we were able to customize the bar on top to add zoom tool, navigation options, or comments tools as shown here…

Old_acrobat.jpg

In the new interface however, we now have a tools panel, however I'm not able to add there the Marquee zoom tool, the Loupe, Previous view, or next view tools. The customization is restrictive to the large list as shown below, yet it doesn't allow me to add zoom tools, or navigation tools encricled in red above..

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 4.53.51 PM.png

Within the new interface, I ended up with these few tools only … 

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 4.59.55 PM.png

Any idea to add these tool Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 5.01.26 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-01-23 at 5.01.12 PM.png as shortucts in the new interface on Mac?

TOPICS
Modern Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems as well in windows.  The new version is missing the zoom in the tool bar and I can't find it to customize my tool bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like to be able to go to either the first or last pages of documents, which was also possible with the 'old' Adobe, but I can't find these, or any other, navigation options either - why take away such options?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on how old Acrobat is.  The recent 2 releases you can customize the tool bar and add got to last page or first page.  The last page icon looks like the play button of you DVR with a line in front of it and the first page icon looks like the mirror image of last page.  Hope this helps. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under view menu, click Disable new Acrobat.  This will reset your tool bar to the way it was.  You can change it back to Enable new Acrobar when ever you like.  Just like old acrobat, you can customize the new acrobat tool bar also.  Hope this help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is strange that Adobe relaeased the new Acrobat look with an incomplete transition to the new look. Since last June or so, I have been as usual demonstrating Acrobat to end-users, IT and decision makers, and have found out few options in the new look that still doesn't function yet, and had to switch back to old look of Acrobat in order to run the function, this is not right Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must revert to the Classic UI: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/acrobat-2023-how-to-revert-to-classic-gui-user-in...
Consider the "new Acrobat" as a beta version, many features are still missing or half-implemented.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well a beta version should not be the default working space right? As you know, every time now you go and install Acrobat Pro/Standard on a machine, the workspace will be the new look by default. 

As an Adobe Certified Expert, I should be apologising each time I demo or conduct a training that I need to switch back and forth in the new and old look just to show them one feature that isn't yet included in the new (default) look!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem and we're in complete agreement.

Add to that the number of times the above message has to be repeated in this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines