• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Differences between Adobe Acrobat PDF Pack and Adobe Acrobat Pro?

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, does anyone have experience with Adobe Acrobat PDF Pack? I have been using Adobe Acrobat Pro for a year now and after reading the description of the Adobe Acrobat PDF Pack description, I don't really see any difference except in the price (the PDF pack is twice as cheap). I mostly need it for creating contracts: combining and organizing PDF files and gathering digital signatures. So just wondering if with PDF back it would be enough. I'm only using the program maximum of once a month so looking into other options and perhaps changing to DocuSign as they have monthly plans and not annual like here in Adobe.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Veraxul,

Thank you for reaching out.

Adobe Acrobat PDF Pack is a bundle of Adobe Acrobat online services. The service does not work with the desktop application. There are limited features that are available on Acrobat online.

However, an Acrobat subscription works for desktop, Acrobat online, and mobile applications. 

For more information, you may refer to the following help document on both services:

Acrobat PDF Pack: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/faq/adobe-pdfpack-faq.html

Acrobat: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/faq.html

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PDF Pack is a fraction of the things that Acrobat can do. But if those are the only things you WANT to do, it's certainly cheaper. It does look as if Adobe are adding more things to PDF Pack at last. For many years it was really only create and export PDFs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the benefit of PDF Standard versus the Pack? I really just want to be a ble to create PDFs from my scanner and send via email. Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines