• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distribute with Delivery method: Acrobat.com and not "Manually collect responses in my email inbox"

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm a Mac user. When I watched a youtube tutorial it says you can select an option to automatically collect and update responses using the delivery method: "Acrobat.com". However, I don't seem to have this option.

When I select "Email - Distribute, collect data using Email and Adobe Acrobat" and click continue, I always end up with the setting "Delivery Method: Manually collect email responses in my email inbox". I don't see "Delivery Method: Acrobat.com" as shown in that tutorial. One important difference between these 2 options is the latter inserts a link to the form file in the email body instead of an actual attachment file as in the case of the former option. Having a link to the file hosted in Adobe cloud document is very useful compared to having to save the file in local drive and need to actually attach the file to the email to be distributed, I've tried and tested all I could think of for hours and to no avail. Please help.

Note: Even when I save the data form in the document cloud, click on "Prepare form" button then "Distribute" button,  it still asks me to save the file in local storage and no option for me to save in the document cloud. Is that the issue

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines