• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document cloud, file upload button missing, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC desktop app

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyoneadobe.JPG I am trying to upload files to the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Document cloud desktop app but I cannot seem to find the upload button on the Document Cloud tab.

Ive previously read that people have been doing one of two things

1) Uploading from the web version of document cloud

2) Save as - Document cloud

Was wondering if I can directly upload on the desktop app.

TOPICS
How to , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Want you upload or download documents?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I've mentioned above I would like to upload documents from my PC to the Adobe Document cloud through the desktop app. Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the document in Adobe Acrobat and use File > Save As... to save the document in the Document Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Bernd , I wish to upload files into the document cloud without having to open each file and then clicking save as. 

I am starting to think this simple upload button doesn't exist for the desktop app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upload button is available in a web browser.

Bild1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. No upload icon exists in the web browser and none of the apps give me the option to save to Creative Cloud...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a web browser you can upload files to your Adobe Document Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right after I posted this I figured it out. The key is you have to click on 'Synced files' otherwise you won't see the upload button. That's critical to mention!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this! Unfortunately, I have not figured out how to move it to the folder I need it in. Have you been able to figure that out?  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(FYI, things look different for me when I log into Adobe cloud now. I see the 'Upload a file' button right away. It hadn't looked like this on 4/29/22 when I made the above post.)
In regards to moving a file, I see that if you click the box to the left of a file name (you must hover over the file name for it to appear), then a right column appears with many actions available. Scroll down to see 'Move' to choose which location to put your checked file. Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just read through this - I can't upload. anything to the cloud.  I can go to "sync" and get the upload button to turn on.  But everytime I try to drag and drop a folder, it says "assets can't be uploaded."   Thanks in advance for any advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines