• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Adobe Acrobat (Perpetual/Serial number-based) application.

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download Adobe Acrobat (Perpetual/Serial number-based) application related queries.

TOPICS
How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Hi @Exotic development 

Please refer to this discussion and let us know if it helps with your query: Download Adobe Acrobat (Perpetual/Serial number-based) application.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello 

Theres download link didnt work.

please link us for working one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat X standart 

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn't offer it any longer. If you didn't save it, and didn't buy it as a digital download, then you're out of luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Exotic development 

Please refer to this discussion and let us know if it helps with your query: Download Adobe Acrobat (Perpetual/Serial number-based) application.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am on Mac OS Big sur and have problem to use my full registered version of 

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Student and Teacher Edition (Mac) purchased in 2015.

The installation of the download software from the account link have an issue (stuck), can you help me with that please ?

Thank you.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 2015 edition of Acrobat could never run on Big Sur. Time to upgrade! (But the time when you could get a discount is long gone, and there never were discounts for upgrades from the student version). Or, better, time to subscribe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have adobe Acrobat 8 professional on my old computer that i need to move to new computer.  How can this be done?  I have tried the newer versions and they don't work as well as the 8 does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It can't. Acrobat 8 can no longer be activated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello-  I have a similar issue with Acrobat 9.  I have the latest Adobe creative cloud on my new Windows11 computer, but also wanted to install Acrobat 9 (from a CD I purchased about 8 years ago) as I had both on my previous Windows 10 computer, and I very much prefer doing certain things in Acrobat 9.  But the windows installer stopped the process with a screen that said a "newer more functional version is already installed."  Two days ago on my Windows 10 computer it was not a problem to have both versions installed....I could either one as I preferred. Is there a work-around in Windows 11 or in Acrobat?  Thanks for any help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was never supported, but an accident in the order of installing might have made it work. I suspect Adobe moved to stop that now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are probably right.
Still, frustrating.

*Ray R. Weil*
*Professor of Soil Science*
(Personal info removed by Mod: Phone number, address, etc.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2023 Sep 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have business profile and I am loged in to my account and profile however cannot see/download the acrobat pro and I do not have a serial number to input in the requested link. See below but how can I install it.

Payam32144858l9fx_0-1694132794236.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines