• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Acrobat XI Pro to new laptop

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2019 Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I download Acrobat XI Pro to my new laptop Windows 10 64 Bit? 

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2019 Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

note: newer os'es (especially mac os'es) are not compatible with older programs (especially adobe's).  this may help you start your installation, https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/macos-high-sierra-compatibility.html that said, you can download the installation files using the below link.

Single user licensee downloadable installation files available:

Updates

• Download and installation help for Adobe links

• Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3 which also apply to eLearning Sute 2.5.  If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.

And a big thank you to Jim @ Prodesigntools for helping me with these links!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2019 Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe Acrobat XI is (for the moment) still compatible with all current operating systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can attest nearly 4 years since your post!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and a big thank you for reposting your links it has helped me almost 4 years later!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and a big thank you @kglad for reposting your links it has helped me almost 4 years later!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Johnny-Cash 

you're welcome. 

p.s. there are many more links at prosdesigntools, now.  most adobe download links are available from prodesigntools.com. https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-direct-download-links.html

follow the directions (esp, step 1)

save the install file. it may not remain online.

thank jim @ prodesigntools.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm curious were you able to download and install successfully?

I found your link and the original 2 responses just today 03.23.2023 and was encouraged to proceed. I was able to download the right file thanks to kglad's links for Acrobat XI Pro and ran into a small issue during install. I had older files on the new laptop from a failed install, but this time I selected "overwrite" instead of "skip" and to my surprise, it was finally error free after that. I was so ecstatic that it successfully installed on my kid's Windows 11 Home 64-Bit after several months of trying. I hope you had a similar result, thank you for posting the question!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines