Exit

Error (10:10)

Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I have installed the last version, which is 2022.003.20314 

This run on server 2012 R2 in a Citrix environment.

The users work on an app name  Chameleon

This is a web medical application that runs from Internet Explorer, 

from the app, they open PDF docs. 

now we are still getting this error of (10:10) even with the last version and this error can happend a few tims a day per use 

when this happens, the user needs to close the connection to Citrix and open it, as after you get this error, you can't open any pdf files

I have looked, and I can't find any working fix for this, so I need your help

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Edit and convert PDFs , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @TamirB 

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/error-10-10-while-viewing-pdf-in-internet-explorer.html and see if that works for you.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal

I can't do as this article say, as i have unchecked this as for a different error that i had so if i will enable it i will get a different error so this is not a fix that i can use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @TamirB 

We are sorry to hear that.

Please try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Win or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check. Also as this issue occurs with the citrix server, please check the system settings and the group policy by IT admin and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

I am The Citrix Admin and I did all the test i can think of , I am here as i have run out of idia as how to fix this error and this is why i have ask for help.

Also how can this be if Adobe say that this was fixed a long time ago and still this error is here and i am not the only one that have this problem so this need to go back to the table so they can work on a fix for this error 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines