Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 110 MACBOOK PRO ACROBAT DC PRO

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI

I just bought this Mac, I have the last version of Acrobat DC PRo and I get error 110 while I want to open PDF files sent by a provider. 

jeanmarc255657072zcd_0-1659967735985.png

Never got this on Windows before, what shoul I do (MacOs Monterey Macbook pro M1); I thought MAC was more efficient than Windows, it is not the case using DC Pro, I also have a lot of trouble to scan docs.

Thanks in adavnce for help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a problem reading the PDF file. Does this happen with all PDF files? With PDF files from different sources? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not alle the files only some of them; created by other persons or even also by myself (for instance a pdf created from a google doc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This error message is usually an indication for a serious problem with the PDF document. I assume that Google uses it's own PDF generator, so those PDF files may be corrupt. Unless you can verify this with a file that was generated by Acrobat, I would assume that the error message is correct (I've never seen this, or similar messages show up without a good reason). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines