Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Error Code 213:5

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use Adobe Acrobat XI Pro Student and Teacher Edition and as of today following message keeps appearing:

wilddeath_0-1621453679709.png

Please Help. without this program half of my work files are inaccessable to me.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the configuration error while using the application

It seems like you have the permission issue with your SLStore directory.  I would recommend completing solution 2 of "Configuration error" CS5 -http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/configuration-error- cs5.html#main_SLStore

You may also look at the correct answer marked in a similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-acrobat-online/error-213-5/td-p/5873622

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That solution has already been tried. I looked up the error code and got that solution from a post in 2014. The error still persists and that solution does not work.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It should be stated that the error is not happening to a creative cloud app. it is a product i purchased and have been using since before adobe and its products became a subscription service. It is not part of the adobe creative cloud. Also I am using windows 10.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines