• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Esign issues

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble with esign.  When I click the esign button, nothing happens, so I search for it.  When I search, I get as far as putting in emails, but when I click either "more options" or "specify where to sign" nothing happens and all dialog boxes close.  I just end up at the original document

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jonathan28681799a2eg 

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Would you mind sharing the steps you are doing to esign the documents? Do you get any error message? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding. A small video recording would be very helpful.

Also, try to sign or request signatures via the online link https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a similar problem. Where when I click on "E-Sign By Adobe" it just opens up a blank grey page and unable to sign the document. Attached a screenshot too. This is for signing an offer letter, so timely help will be appreciated. 

Looks like this issue keeps happening to a lot of folks every year since 2021, why is Adobe not fixing this on priority ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines