Copied

Kann mir hier jemand helfen ?

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 5 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. Could you please try uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe Acrobat DC and try again.

Please remove the application using the Acrobat cleaner tool https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html  , reboot the computer once and reinstall the application using the link https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

So i figured i would post my fix for this, because i had tried everything in this thread and nothing worked.  This will only work for people that are getting this error message while using Quickbooks desktop.  I believe QB is the problem.  Anyways,

follow this link and get QB tool hub and use the Print and PDF Repair tool.  IT WORKS!!!! 

Quickbooks Print and PDF Repair Tool 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

I can confirm that running the quickbooks print and pdf repair tool worked best to fix this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Just in case this might help someone else with this issue.  At least for me, it was in fact Quickbooks.   More importantly I discovered that is was a setting specific to a user profile.   I only discovered this because it would work for me using my login on another users computer that it was not working on.  Once they logged into QuickBooks using their login, it would break again.   OK, Long story endless:   Here is the fix that worked for us.

In QuickBooks, go to:

1. Edit

2. Preferences

3. Reports

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

We just started getting 0xc0000139 two weeks ago on windows 11 fully updated on 23h2 and qb pro 2023 desktop version. Found out that when Quickbooks is open at the login for the company, while then trying to open a pdf press ctrl P we will get the error 0xc0000139. Once we login into Quickbooks company we can open pdfs in adobe acrobat and ctrl p works without any errors. I hope this helps someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm positive this isn't the 32 Bit version. I actually haven't had any issues with Adobe since disabled all of the updates on Adobe. The external link is legitimate and it is directly from the Adobe website. I haven't had anymore issues with Adobe since September and it was only when Quickbooks was open.  I don't think the version of Adobe matters, I think it has something to do with the Automatic Updates. The issue only arises when the automatic updates are enabled. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you mind sharing which download link are you using and which web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a poop show this is.  I hope you are NOT right

If it's true that an enabled Adobe Updates mechanism updates files that are not reflected in the current installed version then we are all toast as we have no clue what version we are running.

Out of curiosity, can you show me your Control Panel, Programs and Features interface?  It too shows the version and architecture.

stevepaulquinn_0-1671660312280.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope i'm not right but I have two computers that have had the same issue and my desktop has had this issue twice. The issue always starts after an automatic update. Ever since I disabled Automatic Updates, it hasn't had any issues, Now, the crazy thing is that I can manually update Adobe and its fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know if it will help others but you are certainly running the 32 Bit version

I don't have a system experiencing the problem and I'm not going to torture my busy accountant customer with log collection and troubleshooting process

Since you do have a system experiencing the problem, I hope you have the time to create logs and communicate them with Adobe.  I've reposted the instructions earlier in this insanely long thread

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After some more digging I did find and confirm that this is the 32 Bit version of Adobe. I also decided to test which version works with Quickbooks to make sure. I uninstalled what I currently had on my desktop and installed the 64 Bit. I checked for the error and sure enough, if I have Quickbooks open, Adobe doesn't function correctly. So I uninstalled the 64 and reinstalled the 32 and no error. I still have to disable the auto updates because once Adobe updates, it installs the 64 Bit and I will get the error again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting.  We now have 2 variables, the Acrobat Reader Version and the CPU Architecture.

Can you please repeat the experiment with this workflow and get back to us?  It's not clear what version you are now running.

Uninstall Acrobat Reader whatever version you have

Download and install the 32 Bit variant of the latest version (2022.003.20282)

Turn off Automatic update

Test lots

Drink Egg Nog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running the newest version of Adobe now. I came to the conclusion that it doesn't matter what version you are running since everytime I had to reinstall it, I would end up with the new version but in 32 Bit. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope your 32 bit solution/workaround helps others.  Great job 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! I tried everything and your solution was the ONLY one that worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jason- your fix was the ONLY one that actually worked.

Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bumped into this issue with a customer, and here are my findings on this particular case.

I ran the PDF repair from the Quickbooks hub tool, and it did not fix; I did not restart the computer after the fix.

But I have realized the crash only happens when using Ctrl+C and not when right-clicking and clicking Copy.

Or open your PDFs with Chrome or Edge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an issue with the Ctrl+ any shortcut letter. I would get the exception error. I also did the Hub Tool but it never fixed the problem. I just found out that I've been running the 32 Bit version of  Adobe and it's the only thing that stopped the error. It seems like the 64 Bit version of Adobe isn't functioning correctly with some users. Ever since I installed the 32 Bit version and disabled ALL automatic updates my issue has disappeard. If you don't disable automatic updates, Adobe will install the 64 Bit version when it updates and the problem will start again. I dont know if this will help you but i've been working with it fine for the last couple of months, no error messages and I can use the shortcut keys while QB & Adobe are open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

may I ask what version of QuickBooks you are running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enterprise Solutions 22.0 Desktop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @CoolTooler007 

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Would you mind collecting the Adobe CC logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and the Procmon logs https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/acromonitor.html  and share them via any cloud storage? Please upload the logs to the cloud storage, create the link, and share that link with us for further investigation.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @CoolTooler007 

We are waiting for your response. Kindly share the required logs so that we can isolate the issue for the fix.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amal,

Please let me know if the Dropbox link below works:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tzi6hfm352fhqwt/AADZ2pDQpj3k3ZvPr6IkkP3_a?dl=0
Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @CoolTooler007 

Thanks for sharing the logs. I have forwarded the same to our engineering team for review.

I will share the update as soon as we get any information.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried this, and while it works a little bit, I eventually get the error message again. Has anyone else still had issues with this? Unfortunately, closing QuickBooks is not realistic. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have QuickBooks and I get the same message "exception processing message 0xc0000139".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried uninstalling the 64 Bit version of Adobe and using the 32 Bit instead? It's the only one that has worked for me. I haven't had the issue in months. Just make sure you remove all the automatic updates. Once Adobe updates, it install the 64 Bit version on your computer and it will start having the same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Edited]

Hi @CoolTooler007 

Our engineering team is looking into this issue and would require a small video recording of the steps you are doing and getting this error message.

Also, please check if you are getting similar issues with any other software.

Waiting for your reply

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amal, the video recording is attached.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I tried that but no, still getting the message with 32-bit.  I will reply to Amal's message with screen shots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines