• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failed payment

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Since it doesn't seem like the agents can help me at all (they don't even try actually) I'm gonna post my problem here in hopes of a solution.

I subscribed for a free trial and recently recieved a fee of 24.79 euros which Revolut marked as suspicious and froze my card. When I tried to contact the agent, he/she told me that the invoice I had recieved was deleted and that I wasn't charged anything, followed by an email which said that my case was closed. But today I received another email which had a "failed payment" title. There was also a link inside which directed me to a page in order to enter my card details. Now, I am very confused as to what to do. Even though I kept trying to ask the agents to re-initiate the payment myself, I wad constantly told that I was not charged. So, what should I do? Is the last email I received a scam? Should I enter the card details, or should I trust the agents? (Screenshots provided if necessary)

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the delay.

I have checked the Adobe account linked with the Adobe ID you are using on this community and found that the Acrobat subscription is cancelled.

You may try to place a new order for Acrobat Pro via the link https://adobe.ly/49Mz0vy and see if that helps.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines