Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fast way to extract all colors used on PDF

Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

Is there any way to extract or download all colors (RGB / CMYK or Pantone) used on PDF? I have an Annual Report that i like the color scheme used and it is a bit slow to go one by one or the colors used with the EDIT PDF tool that Adobe Acrobat uses. Maybe there is a better way.

By the way, it used to be a thread on this matter in this forum if you search in Google but all links are non existance or not found by now.

Thanks for any help or ideas. 

Cheers,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you checked the color output preview panel?

more at https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/acrobat/using/previewing-output-acrobat-pro.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, indeed the colour output panel it is quite useful for this. I go one by one with the CMYK colors. I was wondering if there was any tool that might allow to export all colors at once. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would really love this too. Been searching all morning for a way to export the color codes for my document. I have them in an adobe library, but all it shows are swatches, and there's no way to export them. I have some people designing some automated infographics, and they need those codes. Adobe really makes this hard, when I imagine it could just be another view of our library. The data is there, it's just so hard to get to. Even this output panel isn't helpful when you're talking about a lot of colors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sure it's possible with the Preflight Tool, although I can't provide exact instructions on how to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines