Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

find paragraph in pdf or find multi line in the pdf using javascript

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys ,

i want to search paragraph in pdf using ctrl+f/ using  find field.but the problem is that i cant able to find paragragh/multi line in the pdf. Is there any way to find paragraph using javascript or is there any way to increase character limit in find field. please let me know the solutions/ideas.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , JavaScript , Rich media and 3D , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your question is not very clear. Do you want to search the text using a script, or using the built-in Search command? Either way, you can't limit it to a paragraph, as there's no such concept in a PDF file.

If you use a script you might be able to detect where one paragraph ends and another begins, but it's quite complicated to implement and you're probably going to get some false results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i would like to select the paragraph in the pdf , so i need to know if there is way to search paragraph through javascript in the adobe.js.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think this will be possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks dude for replying...I founded the javascript solution for it and its working pretty good 🙂

text.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines