• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Format Painter tool

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Format paint should be primary option in any of the editing Pdf or word files. I would suggest to look upon it, so that it could save allot of time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does you mean with "format paint"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Format painter I mean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat is not a document editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Format Painter - You typicaly right-click on an object - text or shape. Click on "Format Painter" then click on other objects that you want to change the format, such as color. This will change the object's format to match the sample object.

Example: Choose the color you want another object to be. Click on "Format Painter" the object you click on next will change color to match the first one. Many programs will allow you to "Lock Format Painter." You can then change multiple objects by just clicking on each one.

I am looking at how to do this in Acrobat. I miss it from using it almost daily with other pdf programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not available in Adobe Acrobat. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I kinda figured that out. 

The quetion is; Why not?

This is available in so many programs is is reasonably expected that a software program as long-standing as Acrobat would include this as a standard feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They don't want to pay to licence fonts so they only give a pre-selected few. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines