Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fullpage grey box shown in reading order

Participant ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

We have created interact PDF from InDesign. If we click the reading order in Acrobat DC. Full page greybox shows in our 3rd page. Please let us know how to fix  this issue. I attached sample screenshot for your reefrence. You can see a greybox outside the page size.

Ganesh_In_0-1666776606022.png

Thanks

Ganesh.R

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's an InDesign bug, the same one I've been dealing with. Here's how I got around it:

- when exporting to PDF from InDesign you should not check this option (I don't have InDesign in English but the location is the same):

Capture_2210261207.png

- then in Acrobat Pro you have to select "Order tabs by structure" to put things back in order:

Capture_2210261209.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JR

Thanks for your quick reply. But I tried the above option but it not works.

While check the tag in Acrobat I found some extra figure tag, I removed the figure tag that big box removed from the layout

Thanks

Ganesh.R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines