Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gaining access to Adobe Acrobat X Pro

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I purchased a copy of Adobe Acrobat X Pro some time ago and still have the serial number. Is there any hope of me gaining online access to a copy of the software I purchased in order that I can download it for free onto my new laptop?

Best wishes
Margaret

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Hello Margaret,

As per the description above, you want to download the Adobe Acrobat Pro version 10 on your new Windows laptop, Is that correct?

The record shows that you have a perpetual license of Adobe Acrobat Pro version 10 registered on your current Adobe ID. You can download and install the Adobe Acrobat Pro version 10 from the following URL Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X

Note: Adobe Acrobat 10 is already declared as End of support product, it may or may not

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Single user licensee downloadable installation files available:

Updates

• Download and installation help for Adobe links

• Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3.  If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.

And a big thank you to Jim @ Prodesigntools for helping me with these links!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, kglad; I found your reply helpful, as I also needed to download a copy of Adobe Photoshop CS5 extended.

Best wishes
Margaret

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Margaret,

As per the description above, you want to download the Adobe Acrobat Pro version 10 on your new Windows laptop, Is that correct?

The record shows that you have a perpetual license of Adobe Acrobat Pro version 10 registered on your current Adobe ID. You can download and install the Adobe Acrobat Pro version 10 from the following URL Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X

Note: Adobe Acrobat 10 is already declared as End of support product, it may or may not work with the latest Operating systems. You may refer to End of support for Acrobat X and Reader X

Feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent, Anand. Your instructions worked very well.

Many thanks

Best wishes
Margaret

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad it's working now! Nice job troubleshooting that!

Give us a shout if you need any assistance with Acrobat/Reader/Document Cloud Services in future.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been downloading versions of Acrobat Pro XI repeatedly (after uninstalling the DC version that somehow crept onto my desktop without my volition).  But no matter how many times I download and install the permanently licensed version, it never gets around to asking for my license # and it always calls up the expired DC trial.  This has been frustrating.  It affects only one user on this workstation.  All other users have access to the correct version.  Very strange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm still using (or at least trying to) Acrobat XP and now have to reinstall it due to a complete system rebuild on my machine.  The issue I'm having is finding the S/N because the only one I have on my account is from Professional (ver 8.0) or version 9 that came with Elements.

Unfortunately I've also changed email programs to Outlook so I can't find a previous email where they (may) have sent confirmation with the S/N in it.

Is there anything I can do to get the S/N for the version I have... as well as get appropriate updates??

Help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no such thing as Acrobat XP... There's Windows XP, and there's Acrobat X (or XI).

If you registered it with Adobe at some point then it should appear under your account on Adobe.com, under My Products (or something similar), where you would also find the serial number. The installer will not be available there, though, unless you purchased it as a digital download originally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(Whoops... my type-o, not sure what's with my typing some days)

In terms of having registered, I believe what's happened is (this version 10.1.16) is a progressive update from the version 9 that came with Premiere Elements (CS4) that was purchased.  I've never had to purchase another version of Acrobat since, as updates have been progressive since I installed CS4. 

I tried installing CS4, which gave me verion 9 of Acrobat, yet the version 10 download I have won't install without removing 9.  Should I try the license number from 9... if I can find it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines