• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hit wrong option and now can't delete PDF files from Macbook Air document folder

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, while trying to delete a PDF document that I no longer needed, I received a message on my Macbook Air 'do I want to allow Adobe to access finder'. Not being sure I hit 'no'. I presume I should have hit 'yes'. Now I can't delete any PDF files from my documents. I'm trying to find out if I can somehow change a setting somewhere.

Thanks so much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly happens when you try to delete PDF files in Finder now? Please give any error messages in full.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it looks like the problem has corrected itself or somehow and was able to now delete the document. Sorry that I didn't have the error message in full because it only appeared once and therefore I wasn't able to see the exact wording. Regardless however I'm happy to say it's not ok. I would however like to THANK YOU VERY MUCH for taking the time out to help me. Have a great afternoon 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I meant it's 'now' ok...yeay!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines