• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horizontal cursor with inverted arrows when hovering over PDF using Mac

Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I googled the solution to this, and all I can find are answers for Windows users. Has anyone ever encountered this before? I didn't even notice the cursor until someone pointed it out to me. I opened older PDF files and this wasn't happening. Can someone please explain why that is? It is only if I hover over or close to text. Anywhere blank is a black arrow.

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 9.38.22 AM.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @cmvarga5 

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the delayed response.

What is the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 22.3.20281 (Mac) installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

As it's the issue with some PDF files only, would you mind sharing the PDF file in question so we can check it on our end? https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/sharing-pdfs.html

Please try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau... and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines