• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I turn off permanently the bookmarks panel in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I turn off permanently the bookmarks panel in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021?

I cannot find any solution that work for this newest version on google.

Thank you for your help.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Looks like a registry hack might work.  Good luck with that, as Obama said to Lin-Manuel Miranda for Hamilton!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to open pdf documents stored on hard drive in Read mode (Ctrl+H) by default? That would turn off all panes at once.

I need to review a lot of pdf documents and having to press Ctrl+H every time I open a pdf document is just annoying. There should be a way to set this for all pdf documents by default at once.

Thanks for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2024 Jan 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Steve's reply above + my reply for tools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of this works.  The only reason the PDFs are opening up without the bookmarks is because you've already saved them without the bookmarks.  Jane is correct above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like a registry hack might work.  Good luck with that, as Obama said to Lin-Manuel Miranda for Hamilton!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to get a chromosome count on these app developers. They certainly don't know how to use them or they wouldn't keept putting in these stupid features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is such an annoyance, yet so easy for Adboe to fix for us, they clearly do not care. Why should I have to "print" the PDF just to get this idiotic bookmake pane to stop opening. Please, Adobe, FIX THIS. I cant do anything about what program my employer provides or I would drop Adobe immediately over this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines