• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I bring text to the front in Acrobate 2020 Pro

Participant ,
Aug 06, 2024 Aug 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Acrobat 2020 Pro and trying to mark pages as exhibits. However, when I assign a letter or number to an exhibit, it hides the text so it cannot be seen. I have tried changing the layers, but nothing seems to work. The only fix that I can find is to change the opacity of the exhibit sticker to 50%, and then everything looks washed out and extremely unprofessional.

Please help because my deadline is racing up on me!

GregScher_0-1722962562242.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change the opacity of the stamp itself, after applying it (via its Properties), not of the image within it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you look at the attachment that I uploaded in the OP, you will see that the image opacity is at 50%. That is the only way you can see the numbering or lettering of the black text. I need to know how to bring the text to the front or move the image to the back, so I can increase the image opacity back to 100%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The opacity setting you need to modify is that of the applied stamp, not of the stamp file itself.

Here's how the same stamp looks like at 100% and 50% opacity:

try67_0-1722957809198.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The stamp I can change. You keep thinking I want to adjust the opacity of the stamp. I know how to do that because I have adjusted it to 50%.

I need to be able to bring the TEXT TO THE FRONT!

When I try to type the exhibit identifier number or letter, I am unable to see it because the stamp hides it. Hence, I changed the stamp opacity to 50%. But they look washed out and unacceptable to the court.

How can I make the text visible on the stamp with the stamp opacity set to 100%? The court will not accept the stamp opacity at anything less than 100%. Look at the attachment, and you will see what I am talking about. I adjusted the image to 100% and moved it so that you can see how it overlays the text. I need the text to appear on top of the stamp.

I don't know how to make this any more clear.

GregScher_0-1722962386639.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want the text underneath it to be 100% visible behind the stamp you must use a transparent background for the stamp (not related to the opacity level of the stamp image, or the stamp).

If you want the stamp to not look "washed out" then use a vector-based image, not a bitmap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Want you the number be part of the stamp?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, exactly. The other guy doesn't get it, and he never will. I have repeatedly told him that the court will not accept reduced opacity.

How do I type letters or numbers on top of the stamp so that they may be seen without reducing the opacity of the stamp?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow... You're welcome for the help, by the way. Good luck with your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But you didn't help at all. You kept telling me to do the same thing that I repeatedly showed you I had already done. So keep your sarcasm and take a reading comprehension course. It's not my fault that you can't comprehend what I have patiently explained to you at least three times and shown you in at least two different screenshots.

I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE THE OPACITY OF THE STAMP -- I NEED TO GET THE TEXT ON TOP OF THE STAMP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use a dynamic stamp for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change the stamp to a Dynamic stamp?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dude, I'm just going to give up, quit the business of law, and apply to be a line cook at McDonald's! I have been farting around with this stupid stamp issue since last night. I haven't had any sleep at all, and I am nowhere closer to getting the stamps fixed than I was when I first started.

Thanks for the info. But it doesn't help.

GregScher_0-1722971585565.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changing it to a Dynamic stamp didn't work either. Is there an Adobe employee who knows anything about this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines