• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I logout to Acrobat DC Pro?

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm logged in with my personal account and need to login to Acrobat DC Pro with my work account. I can't figure out how to logout in the app so that I can login with the other account.

Every time I try it just takes me to the website. When I'm there I can log in and out of either account on the website, but it never effect that app installed on my Mac.

Thanks

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I correctly logged in on creative cloud (with my business account). It's the local Acrobat DC Pro app that's logged in with the wrong account. How do I log out on the local Acrobat DC Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open your acrobat > click help > click sign in/out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same situation. Under help, there is no sing in/out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue. I click sign/out. Get pop-up saying "You will be signing in as xyz@yahoo.com. If you dont want to continue, you can close this browser window". I close the browser window.....no change. Still signed in and cant sign-out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Need to access Lightroom and I'm unable to log out from work acc in Acrobat. Help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this ever resolved? I have users on my company account facing the same issue and I am not sure how to solve?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you don't see this (minus the red line redaction),

Screenshot - 12_16_2020 , 8_50_23 AM.png

you probably have a team/enterprise account and should post in that (team/enterprise) forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this image - we do, but this user was set up individually separate from the account, so this was exactly what they needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good to hear!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue and no one can tell me how to open acrobat to log-out. Had no issue during free trial but as soon as I started to apy - BINGo - can't open a thing, and cant change email address to log in or log out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We assume you are Signed In into Acrobat's latest version DC. To Sign Out of the application, try the steps suggsted below:

1- Rebboot your Computer. Once done>Open Acrobat DC.

2-After launching application, at the top right corner click on the Profile icon.

Capture.JPG

3- Sign Out of from the existing account and Sign back in.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Mistakenly signed into Adobe with personal credentials at work vice my work credentials, now do not have the option to sign out. 

I have just rebooted to try your suggestion Akanchha, but my screen does not show the 'Profile' icon that your picture shows (see my attached pic). After the reboot, I had slightly longer to click around before the '7 Day free trial' window took over... under the 'Help' menu I did not have the option to sign out. 

Please advise. This seems to be a serious issue for several people. I appreciate any help you can give us!
Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try clearing all adobe cookies out of your browser - this worked for me after strugging with this same issue for a little while.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem.

What worked for me was

1) Bring up Adobe Creative Cloud, sign out of Adobe Creative Cloud, close Creative Cloud

2) Restart Creative Cloud, sign in to Creative Cloud

3) Start Adobe Acrobat, confirm sign in to Adobve Acrobat 

Painful, but it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confirmed this worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confirm! After wasting hours looking for solution, this one really worked!

A few notes:

1. You can download the Creative Cloud installation file here: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/acrobat/installation
  2. If your sign-out button in Adobe Creative Cloud appears in grey, just quit and relaunch it should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanchha,

Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately I don't have this profile icon in my (enterprise) version. I have the same problem as the original poster, still not solved.

Kind regards,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. This is a clear bug in Acrobat.

As a user with a corporate subscription, I erroneously signedin with a personal account. That personal Adobe  account has no rights to use Acrobat. Hence, when Acrobat opens, it immediately closes after login in, preventing you from ever logging out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign out using the Creative Cloud Desktop app (not a browser). There is only one sign in for Creative Cloud and Acrobat Pro, so you can sign out either way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me!!! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you do not have Sign Out on the Help menu it is probably because your I.T. department has installed a registry item.  You will need to do the following:

- Close Adobe Acrobat

- delete HKEY_Local_Macine\SOFTWARE\Policies\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\FeatureLockDown

- delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\FeatureLockDown\bSuppressSignOut

- Relaunch Adobe Acrobat. 

The Sign Out option will now be available on the Help menu.  Use it.

NOTE: It is highly likely that this key will reapply automatically when you reboot or after 90 minutes.  Whichever comes first.  So, make sure you sign out before that happens.

The key mentioned is the key for the full version of Adobe Acrobat.  There is a similar key for Adobe Reader.

<edited per next post - kglad>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wait!  Dont do that - how do I edit that post....  My previous post will work but deletes more than is nessisary.

Here is the full key: 
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\FeatureLockDown\bSuppressSignOut

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines