How do I save an interactive PDF to a non interactive PDF?

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning Team

I use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to make documents for sending to clients - these documents being a compilation of several pages, all of which require signing by the client. 

My Xero Practice Manager software is now offering a collaboration with Adobe Sign.  Essentially we create "document packs" within Xero, upload the pdf documents to be signed to this pack, and then it uses Adobe Sign to send everything to the client. 

I've struck a problem - this new feature within Xero does not like uploading 'interactive pdf" types. 

How do I re-save, reformat, or edit, my documents so that they are no longer considered 'interactive'?   

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

You may try printing the PDF to Adobe PDF from the Printer dropdown menu so that the final version will be a non-interacctive PDF file.

• Open the PDF file
  • Go to Print > Select 'Adobe PDF' from the printer dropdown menu
  • Save the file with the new name and click OK

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

You may try printing the PDF to Adobe PDF from the Printer dropdown menu so that the final version will be a non-interacctive PDF file.

• Open the PDF file
  • Go to Print > Select 'Adobe PDF' from the printer dropdown menu
  • Save the file with the new name and click OK

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Amal for your answer.  That worked perfectly thanks!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines