• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I talk to someone in Adobe Support?

New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work for a small business from home.  The owner purchased Acrobat PRO to use.  She saves documents into dropbox for me to get and edit and return for her.   I am a user on her account.  However, I am now unable to use it because it keeps telling me my trial period is over.   I have searched your website for 35 minutes, trying to find a way to actually talk to someone.   This is RIDICULOUS.    PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU, somebody please call me [personal information removed by moderator.  This is a public forum, not Adobe support]

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Hi there,

To talk to someone from Adobe support:

1. Go to Adobe.Com
  2. In top right of screen click Sign In
  3. User your Adobe ID and password that is registered against your Acrobat Pro membership/license
  4. At top of screen click Support link, and select Contact Adobe
    contact-adobe1.png
  5. Under "1. What can we help you with?", click on Adobe Acrobat Pro.
  6. Under "2. What type of issue are you experiencing", click on Licensing and activation.A number of 'self-help solutions' will appear, but you should also see a BLUE button 'Show me m

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

To talk to someone from Adobe support:

1. Go to Adobe.Com
  2. In top right of screen click Sign In
  3. User your Adobe ID and password that is registered against your Acrobat Pro membership/license
  4. At top of screen click Support link, and select Contact Adobe
    contact-adobe1.png
  5. Under "1. What can we help you with?", click on Adobe Acrobat Pro.
  6. Under "2. What type of issue are you experiencing", click on Licensing and activation.A number of 'self-help solutions' will appear, but you should also see a BLUE button 'Show me my contact options'.  Click the Show me my contact options button.
    contact-adobe2.png

7. You should now see "3. Would like to contact us?" and below that a 'Chat' and 'Phone' option.
    contact-adobe2.png
  8. Click the Phone option and the "3. Support - Phone" option appears with a phone number listed below it that you can dial.

NOTE: the phone number will vary depending on what region / location you live in. Most important is that you Sign In (step 2), as without a sign in I believe the phone option will not be available.

ALSO in the meantime you could opt to install the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader, so at least you can see the PDFs and review them, that might be a work around to use for now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have found that none of the solutions work, you just keep going around the carousel over and over, like some kind of reccurrent nightmare. The only time i managed to contact someone i was cut off mid conversation and my case was closed.  The very worst customer service i have ever experienced in my entire life. Please why do none of these work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I can't find a contact. Will have to call on Monday. Great service after the sale so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

INSANE! no more chat or phone number on the site. no way to contact a human without holding for over an hour using this 1800 number, 3 days I have wasted on hold only to have call ended over and over again!!! So glad I pour thousands of dollars into this company ever year!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has absolutely the worst customer service ever. No one will answer any phones, even in Enterprise. The links to support (that actually work) just keep bringing you back to same page you started. The phone hangs up on you on hold, or just leaves you listening to the endless music of sadness. And, they just charged me a $59 cancellation fee on a $29 monthly subscription I had for 1 month and 3 days and missed the trial cut-off. No one will help. Ever. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, I agree with you.

But it's not just Adobe.

All companies have discontinued their tech support. Adobe thinks this user-to-user unpaid volunteer forum is their new tech support. Ha ha ha!

|    Bevi Chagnon   |  Designer & Technologist for Accessible Documents
|    Classes & Books for Accessible InDesign, PDFs & MS Office |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines