• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I use this guide to create a signature?

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was looking at this guide to create a signature, however I could not find it in Acrobat Pro. Coul someone point me in where I could utilize this guide?

https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/create-electronic-signature.html

Also: A user was having issues signing stuff and I tried to utilize this guide: 

https://www.wcupa.edu/education-socialWork/technologyCenter/documents/AdobeAcrobatProDigitalSignatur...

However, I am not seeing any of the options next to the sign button. This is a picture of what we are seeing:

Screenshot (92)_LI.jpg

 I still cannot figure out how we can sign documents nad create a signature. Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use Tools > Certificates > Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why do you want to use a digital certificate?  This is not the same as a persons ink signature on a document. 

If you don't already understand how digital certificates work, then I would suggest using the "Fill & Sign > Self Sign" tool.  This tool provides a wet signature, which is more or less the same as an ink signature on paper.

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines