• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Do You Make a PDF that is Fillable and then take that PDF Fill in those Fillable Fields and Save

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make a fill-in-the blank workbook.  I have made a workbook and it appears that it is fillable, but when I go to fill out the workbook with the answers I run in to problems.  One of the problems is that what is typed in is not what is saved.  Even before actually saving, I can go to a page that was filled out, and some of the words will be changed.  Another problem is words appearing in places that were left blank and I had not typed anything.  I created the document with Microsoft Word and saved it as a PDF.  I then created the workbook and used the Prepare Form Feature using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to make it fillable.  What are the steps to make a PDF that is fillable that can be filled out and saved with the information that it was filled out with?  (I've tried using Save As and Save As Other / Reader Extended PDF / Form Fill-In and Save.)

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add form fields and save the form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be sure that your form is filled using a real PDF reader, like Acrobat or Foxit.

"Fake" PDF readers (Edge, Preview, Chrome…) can damage a PDF form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines