Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How I can get Font TimesNewRomanPSMT to install in PC

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Whenever I save as PDf in browser, font in html is TimesNewRoman changed to TimesNewRomanPSMT in pdf. 

Have anyway to get TimesNewRomanPSMT(like in pdf) to install in PC(incluse TimesNewRomanPS-BoldMT, TimesNewRomanPS-ItalicMT, Arial-ItalicMT).

I want to create pdf by other way in my PC (like use wkhtmltopdf...), but It always TimesNewRoman font.

I25376307wted_1-1658724367658.png

Thankyou!!!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confusingly, fonts have two names. Different apps will use a different name. Times New Roman and TimesNewRoman-PSMT are probably exactly the same font, designed by Monotype (MT). You cannot control which of the two names an app chooses to show you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, look like you missing something, for display in pdf, font TimesNewRoman and TimesNewRomanPSMT is difference.

Times..PSMT:

I25376307wted_0-1658743171883.png

Only TimesNewRoman:

I25376307wted_1-1658743191697.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks mainly like different spacing, but the same font. Apps will adjust spacing. Perhaps it would be useful to go back to the original problem that you see. What is wrong? Also, how do you save from the browser to PDF (in detail)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just ctrl + P for print, and select mode Save as PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you did "Save as PDF…", than Windows did the PDF generation for you, not Acrobat and we cannot help you for that. Asuming that you have Acrobat on your computer, try again, but use "Save as Adobe PDF…"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines