• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How o put menu options on top tool bar--on free verison how to I get the tools on the menu bar pleas

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the free verision, the tools are veritcal on the page.    How doI put menu options on top tool bar please.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Linda28599835sy6c 

Thanks for reaching out.

If you see the Toolbar placed vertically, you are probably working in Acrobat Reader's modern viewer.

The Acrobat modern viewer now includes the All-Tools panel in the left pane instead of the Discover panel. 

Follow the screenshot below and "disable new Acrobat." to return to the old view. 

AkanchhaS_1-1677619817598.png

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for that. I absolutely despise the new version. I really wish developers would stop moving buttons around, I work much faster and easier when I don't need to spend all my time trying to work out where the functions have been moved to, when they were fine as they were.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines