• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to cancel my auto renewal

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to cancel my auto renewal, please advise how to do it.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/manage-cc-individual-membership.html

if that fails to help, using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/manage-cc-individual-membership.html

if that fails to help, using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the same situation.

Why do I have to wait until before it starts to renew?

It's 9months from now.

I added it on my google calendar but it's riduclous.

Are you guys gonna send me renewal notification before one month at least?

Since, I blocked all the ads related emails, possibly that notice email can go to my spam folder.

Is that what you expect?

I think I have to report this to the consumer protection agency or any government office.

Again, please provide us the link for cancellation for auto renewal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't hold your breath. They deliberately swap the word 'renewal' for 'subscription' then when you try to cancel that, you're hit with a cancellation fee.

I've tried to cancel my auto renewal but it's pointless. You've just got to rely on your memory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a scam. They don't let you opt out of auto renewal because they know most people miss the notifications and don't cancel within the 14 day period. Seriously, bad business. I'll be leaving reviews everywhere I can. Adobe needs to do better. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2023 Jul 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm in the same position of wanting to cancel my autorenewal of a yearly plan paid monthly.  I just missed the one email they sent about subscription renewal this time, and I can't cancel now without penalty.  I don't want to make the same mistake again and want to cancel autorenewal now not next year when who knows what may be happening.  I think it is highly unethical not to have the option to cancel autorenewal.   I will not be dealing with Adobe again and will also encourage others not to also.  There are other options out there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines