Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change default save location to last file I saved to

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the Adobe Acrobat standard subscription plan.   When I "save as,"  I would like the folder I last saved an adobe file in to appear right away and not have it default to my downloads folder.   It is so annoying because often I am saving to the same folder, but since "save as" takes me to the download folder I have to navigate through a number of folders to get to where I want to save it.   If I am not mistaken years ago Adobe did save to the last folder you saved in, but something has changed.    Is this possible?  

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Kara E32137734953m 

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

There is not a way yet to mark any folder as the default save/open location. However, if you are operating from a single folder to open/save files then that folder will be the topmost one in the recent folders list in My Computer tab.

You may also share your feedback to the engineering team using the link https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines