Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to convert a PDF file to PDX format

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new in this forum and unable to find out any tutorial to convert PDF file as PDX.

If it can be possible by using Adobe products.

I have some confustion.

1. Is all PDFs are compatible to convert as PDX format?

2. Which product (name) is compatible to do that conversion?

3. If any tutorial video's are avialble to see the process step wise.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does you mean index files created with Acrobat Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure about, I have seen some information like it can be possible by Adobe Acrobat. See link: "PDX files mostly belong to Acrobat by Adobe. PDX is an indexing file created and used by Acrobat Pro"

I am just try finding about relation between the PDX file and a PDF file. Is both format can be produce by one application? and the process step wise.

Mainly, I want to produce a final product as PDX and from a PDF format with me

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you are redirecting me to the correct one. Since, I am related to the BIM works and your provided link is mostly related to my task.

Now, only one clarification / information.. its may be foolish and not related to this site..

Do we get PDF file as PDX ? if any one have any experienced with that conversion (PDF => PDX).

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From my reading, that kind of PDX is a rigorously defined structured collection of information in many formats including CAD design, sufficient to control the manufacture supply chain. Probably years of work and millions of dollars to prepare. There is no way a simple PDF document could be converted to fulfil that need. You would need to do detailed study of the PDX format, and probably license a complete PFX solution.   Don't be fooled by the PFX support in Acrobat - that is an entirely different thing for text searching.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines