• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HOW TO CONVERT A SUBFOLDER OF OUTLOOK EMAILS & ATTACHMENTS IN BULK TO ONE SEARCHABLE PDF.

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to convert the emails and their attachments in a folder from  my Outlook to one pdf.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Louiso42326921,

1.You can directly right click on the folder (you want to convert) and select "Convert "<FolderName>" to Adobe pdf" Option.

2.If you want to convert more then one folder to PDF, then following are the steps:

• Click "Adobe PDF" tab then, Selected Folders->Create New PDF..
  • Check/select the folders you want to convert to PDF then click OK
  • Provide the name and path where you wan to save the resultant PDF.

For attachment to be included, make sure " Includes all attachment in the Adobe PDF" option is selected under PDFMaker setting. You can find this setting under "Adobe PDF->Change Conversion Setting->Setting->Attachments. Refer screenshot Setting.PNG

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Mridula

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mridula,

I have the same question here but I don't know where exactly you are doing this.  Is it in hotmail?  Or in Adobe itself?  When I go into my hotmail account I don't see the tabs you are referencing above.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines