• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make interactive schematic in PDF?

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2023 Oct 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a set of schematics that are in black and white. My goal was to make an interactive pdf where if I were to click on a line it highlights the path between two points so it is easier to read. Ideally, I would like the document to be in black and white and I only select the path I need for a particular task. If that isn't possible, I would consider color coding the entire document. Is there any way to do these? Thank you.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , Modern Acrobat , PDF , PDF forms , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2023 Oct 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several ways to do this, but more information is needed. Are these points fixed, or can the user click anywhere on the page? Also, is the line between two points a direct line, or something like a path in a circuit, with 90-degree angles? Or something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2023 Oct 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, can you indicate how the document was created. There might be a way to leverage the layers' visibility depending on the complexity of the diagram. Can you share a screenshot? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines