• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Open Seperate Windows In Adobe Acrobat Pro Version 10.0.0

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Community first time poster with a fairly easy question hopefully i can get pointed in the right direction,

How do i open PDF's in seperate windows as when i go through the steps i dont have the option to do so.

Edit>Preferences>General

But i do not get the option to select to open in seperate windows.

I also included my version In the subject just incase im outdated and a an update would be the fix needed.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All document windows in your version are separate. It does not have the tab feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can select Window->New Window which opens the active document in another window, not exactly what you where looking for but the best I can find.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disable the entry "Open cross document link in same window".

Bild1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are also, by the way, extremely outdated in every way.

10.0.0 was released in 2010; you have not updated to any of the dozens of free fixes.

10.1.16 was released in 2015; this was the final free update for Acrobat X, which was then unsupported. There are unfixed security issues and it is recommended that nobody still runs obsolete apps of any kind because of attacks by hackers.

Acrobat DC, the current product, now opens documents in tabs. If you google for info, it's likely to tell you about the new Acrobat DC features. It's hard to find info reliably on obsolete products.

However, as noted, Acrobat X (10) always opened documents in separate windows, so it's hard to know exactly what you're looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines