• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to refund

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So hello there, I have an issue with Adobe product, I tried Adobe Acrobat trial and after trial period I had no money on my account so it automatically created some notice to pay for upcoming month and because of that I could not even cancel my subsrciption anymore. Later on, multiple days after my money arrived on my bank acc, and instantly like 1 hour later money for Acrobat were automatically charged, so I asked for refund and cancelled my subsription with left feedback text about my experience. Next month I got the notification again after cancelling? Refund didn't go through apparently so I didn't get money back for my first month, and it also charged money for another month out of nowhere? I didn't use that app single time after the trial period, I'm sure adobe has their data about that so yeah. I don't know how to get refund for this, who or where to contact adobe, because on the support page there is just 1 million articles without any connection to an actual person on live support. I recently talked with my bank and will issue a chargeback for both payments with cancelation of my debit card, and getting a new one, unless Adobe will do a refund.

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should contact Adobe directly for help with this issue:
Chat support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
(make sure pop-ups are not blocked; type "Agent" to chat with a real person)
Phone support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
There's no email support.

Beware of people contacting you via the forums' messaging system pretending to work for Adobe! Only those with an "Adobe Employee" tag under their name are legit. Also, Adobe will never offer to contact you via Skype, or use an email account that's not under the adobe.com domain...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi it doesn't work, I have pop up's allowed, I'm using google chrome on windows 10 and I get no chat window pop up or anything similar to it, I tried to even click "support - real help from real people - start now" didn't work. I also tried Microsoft Edge, didn't work. The only pop up I'm getting is if I want to get redirected to my own language site or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should work (does for me...), but you can also try the phone number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Peter26876995d0eg 

Sorry to hear about your experience. Following the link shared above, you should be able to get in touch with a real person over live chat or phone support. 

Sending you a private message for more details. 

~Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines